Thursday 7 March 2013

Reading - Lewis

It is world book day today so I am going to be writing baout it. I really like reading but I don't really do it a lot in the house. I mostly just read at school but I read sometimes when I'm in my bed and just about to go to sleep. I really like the idea of having a world book day because it gets children encouraged to read and helps you create interesting stories aat school. I have just finished a book at school and it was amazing. It was called "Alone on a Wide Wide Sea" by Michael Morpurgo. it was about a boy that got sent away on WW2 and his sister got sent away too but she gave him a key and at the end of the story the meet6 each other and the key opens a box. I won't say what happens at the end so i reccomend you read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment