Tuesday 12 March 2013

Jodie _ hobbies

                                                                                           Hobbies


Everyone has a different hobby in life if its swimming,boxing,dancing,cricket or even going to church everyone is different arent they.
Well my hobbies are dog walking,watching my cousins,swimming,singing and doing experiments (science things).I walk my aunties dogs sometimes they are 1corgie and 2 sausage dogs when i take them out i usually just go around her block its really big.Whsn i watch my cousins its usually for a short time like outside or for half an hour inside but i am with an adult when i am watching them (most of the time).When i go swimming i go with my nanna and two cousins Shannon and Jamie we usually go on a daily bass like every saturday not much now cause its cold outside but we will do it again.My last hobby is doing experiments i get books to do the experiments all different because when im older i want to be a scientist so i try doing them now

2 comments:

  1. i like what you have said you like to be fit and u ike to be out and a bout and your VCOP is good

    ReplyDelete