Friday 1 March 2013

Anna Horse Meat

Recently on the news there has been a massive scandal about horse meat. Horse meat has been found in many products like Tesco burgers and Findus lasagna. Tesco has apologised for this but many people are still angry they are not happy that there was horse meat in there burgers. I am personally not bothered about actually eating horse I is the fact that before they were killed they could have had medicine that could still be in their system and it is not suitable for human consumption. I think that this has shocked many people and a futher investagation is taking place and testing more meat products. I wonder  if they will find any more horse?

1 comment:

  1. I agree. There could be medicine in the horse and it would be terrible to find out that there was medicine in burgers and lasagne!!! Its also the fact that they are not telling you about wjat is in the product.

    ReplyDelete